Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Actually, there might be an antelope or moose or some other animal in there, not quite sure. Anyway, this is a funky, little wild, fun, maybe not me, but certainly worth sharing, rack (that was long and unnecessary). I found this rack while browsing some of my favorite sites.

I am pretty certain that if you like this you could make it for a fraction of the cost. After purchasing a relatively inexpensive piece of wood (your choice) and staining or painting it, head to a toy store, or your local big box store and purchase some plastic animals, using a saw, rid them of their backsides, screw in from behind the wood into the animal.

Maybe it would be cute in a little boy's bedroom or as a conversation piece in any room.

I found this rack at modcloth(dot)com. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment