Thursday, January 27, 2011

15 custom pillows coming right up!

That's right...15! I am making 15 pillows for my window seat. I happened to be near a Joann Fabrics, which by the way, is having 50%off their home decorator fabrics RIGHT NOW (Sale ends today). I love the idea of mixing and matching so I found these solid stripes and thought they would pair up nicely with the floral type print.
I was so excited when I got home to put the materials next to the material I had previously purchased on my last trip to Joanns. I had just bought this floral print.

And oh look, had the same exact one at home...
Guess I really like that one, considering I found it, liked it, and bought it twice. Oops!

1 comment:

  1. this blog is very informative and very helpful. thanks for sharing this blog with us. :) custom pillows

    ReplyDelete