Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Mancave gone classy!

When my fiance and I purchased the house he declared the room off the main livingroom his "mancave." He kept making mentions of decorating with beer signs and a dartboard-AS IF! Well, long story short, I finally caved in and told him the room could be whatever he wanted or liked. Months have gone by and Brian's room still sits bare with nothing on the walls or any personal flare added. Last week, I told Brian that it was time for the room to take shape. I gave him a catalog full of curtains to thumb through and even dragged him to Home Goods on the way home from NYC. Good News! Brian has decided on a few things (with a little help) and we are starting his room today! I will be sure to post before and after pics, so take a look and let us know what you think! Did I mention, there are no beer signs in this design scheme?!

No comments:

Post a Comment