Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh Martha girl, you got it going on!

While scrolling some of my fave blogs I stumbled upon the most perfect and easy idea ever! It was an idea brought to us by Martha Stewart, probably something she cooked up (pun intended) in her free time awhile back. Anyway, here is Martha's version...Martha, you are soooo cool!
Here is another version I found courtesy of http://glass-jars-and-sparkle-water.blogspot.com/
And so I thought...HEY, I can do this!  Let me "Martha-it-up."  Right now I only have three jars...
I printed a bunch of really purdy bird prints off the internet (free)! 
And voila! Here is my version.  I need to eat a lot more pickles, roasted red peppers, olives (yuck) so I can accumulate more jars!

Very easy project and quick too!  I've gotta say, I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment